IOQM result 2022 Scorecard: The Mathematics Teacher Association of India(MTAI) will release the provisional score Of IOQM 2022 on 30th January 2022. The IOQM result 2022 will be available on www.mtai.org.in/ioqm/. The Students appeared can check his/her IOQM scorecard, cut off marks from the www.mtai.org.in using the enrollment Number/DOB. Total 540 Students will be selected for the INMO Round. Check the direct links below.
LIVE Update-(9 Feb 2022) IOQM result 2022 is released online on the official website. check the result date.
click here- IOQM Result 2022
www.mtai.org.in IOQM 2022 Result date
|Name of the Organizer||Mathematics Teacher Association of India(MTAI)|
|Olympiad name||Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM)|
|Exam date||17th Jan 2022|
|Solution date||Jan 19, 2022|
|Result date||30th Jan 2022|
|Cut off Date||30 Jan 2022|
IOQM Result 2022 Scorecard
MTAI had conducted the Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM) Examination on 17th Jan 2022. The final Solution sheet was uploaded on Jan 28, 2022. Now the Individual IOQM provisional scorecard will be available on https://www.mtai.org.in/ioqm/ after Jan 30, 2022. After IOQM result 2022 releases the Final Selection List will be uploaded on the MTAI website for the Next round (INMO). The IOQM result 2022 , score is going to be announced after, Jan 30, 2022.
IOQM Cut off 2022 State wise(Selection Criteria)
The Selection List for Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) will be made as per the Cut off marks. The Cut off will be high this year & the Same IOQM Cut off will also be available on https://www.mtai.org.in/ioqm/. The selection criteria is are as follows:-
• Top 300 (class XI or below category)+ 60 (class XII category) from each region in IOQM will get a certificate, provided they have a minimum cut-off score of 5% of the total marks of the IOQM paper. But this is not a qualifying criterion for INMO.
• Top 540 in IOQM merit list will qualify for INMO regardless of regional quota. In this pool
• A minimum of 30 (class XI or below category) + 6 (class XII category) + 5 from each region will qualify for INMO regardless of the scores.
Click here for more details-Selection criteria Pdf
How to check the IOQM result 2022?
- go to the MITA website-https://www.mtai.org.in/
- click on the IOQM tab
- Now navigate to IOQM result 2022 link
- enter the Registration Number & date of Birth
- submit the Result
- check the score & cut off marks
- save the result for further usage
Contact Email- email@example.com.
Solution Pdf link- click here
IOQM result 2022- click here
Correction of Applicants data- click here
Check also- MHPOST Postman result 2022