HTET Result 2019 is likely to be announced in the second week of December month. The Candidates can check HTET 2019 Result on this page. The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Result, Cut Off marks and Merit list can be accessed from the official website of BSEH. Board of School Education, Haryana has conducted the HTET 2019 Level 1 2 3 offline examination on 16th November and 17th November 2019. After the successful completion of the examination, the HTET applicants are waiting for the release date of htet answer key and Cut off Marks.
HTET 2019 Results Date
The Haryana board organizes the written examination for the recruitment of Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT teachers as HTET 2019 exam. Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana will release the HTET Level 1 2 3 Result 2019 on and before 15th December at http://www.htetonline.com. The Candidates will get HTET 2019 score card after the release of the result.
HTET 2019 PRT TGT PGT Exam Details
|Conducting Authority||Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test, Haryana (HTET)|
|Exam Type||Level 1, 2, 3 (PRT, TGT, PGT)|
|Exam Date||16th, 17th November 2019|
|HTET Answer Key Release Date||Before 25th November 2019|
|HTET 2019 Result Declaration Date||2nd Week of December 2019|
|Helpdesk /Toll-Free No.||01664-254000, 254302254303, 254304,254306|
HTET 2019 Answer Key – Available here
Direct Links to Check HTET Results Nov 2019 Results
Download HTET Results for Level 1
Download HTET Results for Level 2
Download HTET Results for Level 3
How to Check HTET Result 2019-20 online?
- go to the official website of HTET i.e. http://htetonline.com.
- and click on the link with name HTET 2019 Result Nov exam and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth (DOB) and captcha code.
- Now Enter for Your Roll no. printed on HTET Admit card for Level 1, 2, 3.
- Candidates can also check HTET 2019 Results Name wise.
- Download or print the result for the same for further references.