Uuems.in 2020 Results – Utkal University +3 3rd 5th Semester (BA, B.Sc, B.Com) Result 2020 for (Regular/reappear/Improvement CBCS Exam is now uploaded at official website.
Utkal University has announced the Provisional Result Of +3 4th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019 (2017 Admission Batch) on 24th November 2019. Utkal University +3 BA B.Sc B.Com 4th Sem Result 2019 is now available at http://uuems.in. Those candidates who admitted in 2017 Batch can check their results using Exam Roll no. and captcha code.
Live Updates- Utkal university +3 5th sem and +3 3rd sem result for BA, B.COm, B.Sc has been released. check the result link below.
- Provisional Result Of +3 5th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019 (2017 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result Of +3 5th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Reappear/Improvement CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result Of +3 3rd Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Reappear/Improvement CBCS EXAM-2019 (2016, 2017 Admission Batch)
Utkal University +3 BA B.Sc B.Com 4th Sem Result 2019
The Utkal University conducted the BA B.Sc B.Com 4th semester (Regular) CBCS Exam 2019 in the September-October month. The Utkal University has finally updated the direct links for the result at the official website. UUEMS is the official portal which is designed for the Examination Schedule and the results updates of Utkal University. In order to access the BA, BSc and Bcom 4th Semester Regular CBCS Results online, students will have to provide their exam roll number and other details on the website.
uuems.in +3 4th Sem Result 2019
|Name of the University||Utkal University|
|Exam Name||+3 4th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) EXAM-2019|
|Exam Type||Regular CBCS|
|Exam Date||September-October 2019|
|Result Date||29th May 2020|
How To Check Utkal University BA B.Sc B.Com 4th Sem Result Online?
- Step 1: Enter the official website of UUEMS in Browser i.e. uuems.in.
- Step 2: Navigate the results block
- Step 3: Click on Link for ‘Provisional Result Of +3 4th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019’
- Step 4: University will ask for some personal details printed on the admit card.
- Step 5: provide your exam roll number and security code in the given.
- Step 6: Submit it. Results will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the scorecard for future reference