NEET Application Form 2022 02/12/2021):- The Application form of NEET 2020 released today at 4 PM on its official website ntaneet.nic.in. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has announced the entrance date that is 3rd May 2022. All Students who passed intermediate (12th) course with Biology stream those can apply the form and enter the NTA NEET (UG) Examination 2022.
NEET Application Form 2022 –Apply Online(02 Dec 2021)
Online NEET Application 2022 Form direct link has been activated. Candidates can check the Application form by clicking the Link provided below.
Direct link- NEET 2022 Application form Apply online
Update on 02.12.2019 – NEET 2020 Public Notice released – Online applications are invited for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (UG) – 2020 [NEET (UG) – 2020] to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Direct Link- NEET 2022 Application form notification
NEET 2022 Application form link has not activated yet, aspirants are advised to check the official page of NEET 2022 on regular basis. OR else, You guys can refer our website for direct link. We will update the direct link here.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2022 is now available for the UG COurse entrance test and this test is conducted by the National Testing Agency which motto is “Excellence is Assesment”. Those students who want to become A Doctor so take a part in this examination because NEET is a platform that will provide colleges to offered courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & BUMS. NEET UG is ready to fill the seats of all India Medical Colleges. Students register the NEET Examination Form 2022 online through the official website.
NEET (UG) – 2022 shall be conducted in 11 languages, including English and Hindi.
PATTERN OF NEET 2022 Exam: The NEET (UG) – 2022 shall consist of one question paper containing 180 multiple-choice questions (four options with the single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
NTA NEET (UG) 2022 Entrance Examination Important Date & Details
|Name of Entrance Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Name of Agency||National Testing Agency|
|Notification Date||2nd December 2019|
|Registration Start Date||02 December 2019|
|Payment First Date||02 December 2019|
|Registration Last Date||31 December 2019 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Payment Last Date||01 January 2020 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Form Modification Date||15 January 2020 – 31 January 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||27th March 2020|
|Examination Date||3rd May 2020|
|Mode Of Examination||Pen and Paper (Offline)|
|Timing Of Examination||02:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|NEET 2020 Result Date||04 June 2020|
|Official Website||ntaneet.nic.in, nta.ac.in|
How to Apply NTA NEET 2022 Application Form
All UG Medical Students who want to apply the NEET Registration Form 2020 and having some problem to fulfill the form so follow these steps which are given below:-
Check Eligibility Criteria:
1:- Age Limit
- All NEET candidates should be completed of 17 year age as on 31st December and 25 year maximum on date of examination.
- Candidates have age relaxation of 5 years for reserved category i.e (OBC, SC, ST & PWBD).
- Candidate should be INDIAN.
3:- Education Qualification
- Candidates who have to appear in Intermediate (12th) Examination 2020 and result is upcoming so they can apply.
- Candidates should pass 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Candidates have passed Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Bio-Technology a 3-year degree course.
4:- Qualifying Marks in Appearing Examination
- Candidates should have obtained the average marks in 12th appearing examination with category wise:
- General (UR) – 50%
- OBC/SC/ST – 45%
- PWD – 40%
Steps To Fill Neet Application Form 2020
- Enter the Official Website:- ntaneet.nic.in
- Candidate Registration:-
- At first, the candidate completes the registration form.
- Enter personal details Name, Mobile Number & Email Id.
- When you enter these details then you got OTP.
- After Entering OTP you submit the registration form.
- All Details are correct because after submitting the procedure you can’t edit these details.
- Finally, you got your registration number so save it
- Completing NEET Application Form 2020:-
- Now, you log in to your page with your registration number and password.
- Fill all the educational details like High School and Intermediate marks, roll number, mark sheet number, etc.
- Then, Fill the correspondence and resident address.
- Finally, Pay the Fee:-
- At last, you click the payment and you pay online and offline which details are given below.
NEET Application Form 2022 Fee
Neet decided the form fee with category wise:- Students can pay the application form via Online Mode (Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Wallet & UPI) and Offline also.
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1400/-|
**Service/Processing Charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, wherever applicable.
NEET Application Form 2022 Direct Link Activated to Apply Online
NEET Application Form 2022 Registration – Apply Here
NAT NEET UG Medical Application Form 2022 – Registration Here