IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2019 for December Exam, Indira Gandhi National Open University has released Hall Ticket for December 2019 Term End Examination (TEE) online at main Admit card portal. The upcoming IGNOU TEE 2019 exam will be held in December 2019. The Candidates can download IGNOU Admit Card Dec 2019 from this page. The releasing date of IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket Dec 2019 is announced. Students can able to download and print Admit card by last week of November 2019.
Update – IGNOU TEE 2019 Hall Tickets have been issued to 6,39,440 students. IGNOU has also released the official notification. The TEE 2019 Examination will commence from 2nd December 2019 to 3rd January 2020. The IGNOU Term End Exam will be held in 825 Examination Centers across the country.
Update on 21.11.2019 – IGNOU Hall Ticket December-2019, Term End Examination has been released at https://ignouhall.ignou.ac.in/HallTickets/HALL1219/Hall1219.asp. Enter nine-digit Enrollment No. to Download your admit card.
IGNOU TEE December 2019 Hall Ticket
|Name of The University||Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name Of Exam||IGNOU Term-End Exam (December 2019)|
|TEE Dec Exam Date||2nd December to 30th December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||21st November 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|IGNOU Official site||www.ignou.ac.in|
ignou.ac.in 2019 TEE Hall Ticket
The Direct link to download IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2019 is mentioned below this paragraph. As per IGNOU Revised Date Sheet December 2019, The University will conduct the TEE (Term-End Examination) from 2nd December 2019 to 30th December 2019. The IGNOU December Time Table 2019 is now available in pdf file at www.ignou.ac.in. IGNOU Revised/Final date sheet for December 2019 Term-End Examination has been uploaded at the official website under Student Zone.
IGNOU Date sheet for Dec 2019 Term End Examination
How to Download IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket Dec 2019?
The College authorities can also download the IGNOU TEE Dec 2019 Roll no. Card and issue it with signature and stamp. The IGNOU TEE Dec admit card will contain details like the name of the candidate, exam centre, address, subject code, etc.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in
- Find Student support link menu bar then Navigate Student zone.
- Here you will many links. now click on Results link.
- a new page will be open. Check the left sidebar.
- Here you will get Hall Ticket/Admit card link.
- Click on it. This page will contain all the Admit card.
- Check IGNOU Hall Ticket for Term End Examination Dec 2019 link will be shown on the screen and click on it.
- Enter Nine Digit Enrolment Number: and Select program from the list.
- hit on submit button.
- The Admit card will appear on the screen. Download it.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further reference